Featured Post

NEW HOME FOR THE MAXIMUM ROCK N ROLL TAPES

We are in the process of uploading all of the MRNR shows to The Internet Archive. The luver.net mp3s that are linked here will no longer be ...

Saturday, October 10, 2026

Maximum Rock N Roll #89

MAXIMUM ROCK N ROLL
tape #89
59 minutes
air date on LUVeR: 11/3/99
hosts: Tim, Jeff  & Ruth
Guest: Buck from The Dicks, Spike from D.R.I. (Dirty Rotten Imbeciles), David from MBC & Mitch from Government Issue

Side one
1. 1-2-3-4 A tape made by Bill Brown at Rough Trade

from Sweden:
2. “Bleep” Lickers
3. The TroubleMakers
4. Penasana
5. KSMB

from England:
6. The Milkshakes “Shimmy Shimmy”
7. Shockabilly “19th Nervous Breakdown
8. Megatrible
9. Lost Cherise
10. Kaos UK “Parental Love”

from California:
11. Sacred Lies “Sound the Siren”
12. M.I.A. “Missing or Captured”
13. Ill Will “The Ill Will Theme Song”
14. D.I. “Regan Der Fuhrer”
15. Modern Industry “Out of Focus”
16. J.I.A. “America’s Got a Problem”

Side two

from Texas:
1. D.R.I. “Capitalist’s  Suck”
2. D.R.I. “Misery Loves Company”
3. Guests: Buck from The Dicks, Spike from D.R.I. , David from MBC

guests play:
4. Pissed Youth
5. Doomsday Massacre “Last Stay”
6. Marching Plague “Mom & Dad”
7. Dave sings live
8. D.R.I. “No Sense”

from the East Coast:
9. Flag of Democracy “Head Problem”
10. No Thanks “Poser”
11. The Wards “AFL CIO”
12. White Cross “ Suburbanite”
13. No Labels “Not for Me”
14. Adrenaline O.D. “Status Symbol”

15. Guest: Mitch from Government Issue
16. Government Issue “Happy People”

17. N.O.T.A. (None of the Above) “Propaganda Control”

No comments:

Post a Comment